The TK-3401D features the latest digital
dPMR446 technology for better radio
interference protection. It’s easy to switch
between digital and analogue modes, with a
total of 32 channels (16 digital and 16
analogue) in two zones, which is ideal for use
with current analogue transceivers with a
view to gradually switching to digital.
The TK-3401D is a licence-free dPMR446 and PMR446 UHF digital transceiver. The ready-to-use package comes with a transceiver, rechargeable battery, battery charger, and belt clip. The TK-3401D is perfect for professional applications needing to cover only small areas without the need for a repeater.
The high-quality audio design draws on Kenwood’s state-of-the-art technology and features a DSP with an AMBE+2TM vocoder. Optimized DSP internal processing also minimizes the delay associated with digital voice audio.
- PMR446 - Licence and Call Free
- IP54/55 rated for water and dust protection
- 16 Channels
- Size: 55mm(W) x 122mm(H) x 34mm(D) & 280g
- Fully Programmable Features
- Scan and Monitor Function
- Loud 1 Watt Audio and Large Speaker
- Voice Annunciation of Channel and Battery Level
- Analogue and Digital modes
- Powerful 2000mAh Li-ion battery
Comes with 1 radio, Fixed Antenna, belt clip, Fast Drop-in Charger with UK Wall PSU and guidebook.
1 Year warranty