The PT400 has been designed for the professional user, with a rugged and robust housing which meets Military Standard MILSTD810F for ingress and shock resilience. The IP65 rating against dust and water ingress makes the PT400 usable in the toughest of environments.
Small, compact and fitting comfortably in the hand, not only is the PT400 tough - its smart too, with inbuilt features for Personal Protection Equipment such as Lone Worker functions and a Panic Alarm button - all programmable to allow ultimate flexibility and control.
Thanks to BTL technology and a crisp Loudspeaker giving 1 Watt of audio output the PT400 is much better to hear in noisy environments than its competitors. The radio has a standard “M1” fit audio accessory connector and there is full compatibility with the “Lynx” range of radios, sharing battery chargers and audio accessories.
Voice annunciation of Channel number allows simple operation and the battery status can be easily checked at the press of a button to give a voice annunciation of its state.
The radio comes complete with a high capacity (1500mAH Li-ion) battery and single way fast charger, with six way chargers available as an optional extra.
- PMR446 - Licence and Call Free
- IP65 rated for water and dust protection
- 16 Channels expandable to 32 in 2 zones
- Size: 54mm(W) x 96.5mm(H) x 32mm(D)
- Fully Programmable Features
- Scan and Monitor Function
- Loud 1 Watt Audio and Large Speaker
- Panic Alarm and Lone Worker Alarm
- Voice Annunciation of Channel and Battery Level
- Powerful 1500mAh Li-ion battery
Comes with 1 radio, Fixed Antenna, belt clip, 1500mAH Li-ion Battery, Fast Drop-in Charger with UK Wall PSU and guidebook.
2 Year warranty
Tags: RED PT400