If you require communications in harsh and challenging environments, safety is paramount. Hytera’s PD715Ex complies with the strictest standards of intrinsic safety, providing those working with the presence of explosive gas, combustible dusts and hazardous liquids with all the assurances they need.
Aimed at the professional user, with a rugged and robust housing which meets Military Standard MILSTD810G and IP67 for water & dust ingress and shock resilience. The PD715EX is fully featured, and an Industry Standard in Intrinsically Safe Communications.
- dPMR Digital UHF or VHF Licensed radio
- IP67 and MILSTD810G rated for water & dust protection
- Up to 16 channels
- dPMR Digital and Analogue allows upgrade path
- Size: 63mm(W) x 144mm(H) x 50mm(D) and 250g
- Programmable Features
- Man-Down and Lone Worker Alarms
- 1 Watt Transmitter Power
- Full DMR features
- ATEX II2G Ex ib IIC T4
- Powerful Li-ion battery
Comes with 1 radio, Antenna, belt clip, Fast Drop-in Charger with UK Wall PSU and guidebook.
2 Year warranty
- Brand: Icom
Icom IC-F3202/4202DEX ATEX dPMR portable radio
- Product Code: IC-F4202DEX
- Availability: Out Of Stock
£425.00 (Excl. VAT)
- £510.00 (Incl. VAT)