The latest in the award winning "Lynx" series of radios, the palm sized DR5100 has been designed for the professional user, with a rugged and robust housing which meets Military Standard MILSTD810F and IP65 for water & dust ingress and shock resilience. The DR5100 is fully featured, punching way above its price, with its nearest spec competitor >£120 more!*
In reality no other DMR digital radio comes close, in features or price.
The DR5100 is not only tough - its smart too, with inbuilt features for Personal Protection including Man Down, Lone Worker, Panic Button - all programmable to allow ultimate flexibility and control and allow systems for full staff protection.
Unique to the higher tier RED products, the DR5100 has full Voice Annunciation, not just "channel annunciation" , with unique alarms "spoken" to the radios in the group. NB. This is NOT a recorded message sent over Air, but a digital telegram which is then decoded by receiving radios, thus ensuring highest integrity and communications security.
Only available with Red Radio's DR5100 is the option for Groups to have dedicated voice prompts.
Eg. If you are a garden centre and use different channels to call different groups of people; we can program bespoke systems - for channels to say as an example "Gift Shop" for Channel 5, etc, or bespoke alarm prompts such as "Fire Alarm" etc. This unique option allows simple operation for teams and clearly defined alarm conditions.
The DR5100 has a Panic button and programmable keys to allow numerous alarm conditions to be sent across the group,
Thanks to BTL technology and a crisp Loudspeaker giving 1 Watt of audio output the DR5100 is much better to hear in noisy environments than its competitors. The radio has a standard “M1” fit audio accessory connector and there is full compatibility with the “Lynx” range of radios, sharing battery chargers and audio accessories.
Voice annunciation of Channel number allows simple operation and the battery status can be easily checked at the press of a button to give a voice prompt of its state.
The radio comes complete with a high capacity (1700mAH Li-ion) battery and single way fast charger, with six way chargers available as an optional extra.
* The DR5100 comes as STANDARD with Man-Down, Lone Worker , Panic Button and voice prompts/alarms. Voice Alerts decoding is not available on any other radio so nearest equivalent is one with a LCD display. No other radio has ability for bespoke voice prompts.
- DMR Digital UHF Licensed 4W radio
- IP65 and MILSTD810F rated for water & dust protection
- 16 Channels expandable to 32 in 2 zones
- DMR Digital and Analogue allows upgrade path
- Size: 54mm(W) x 96.5mm(H) x 28mm(D) and <235g
- Programmable Features & Panic Button
- Man-Down and Lone Worker Alarms
- Loud 1 Watt Audio and Large Speaker
- Voice Annunciation of Channel and Battery Level
- Powerful 1700mAh Li-ion battery
Comes with 1 radio, Stubby Antenna, belt clip, Fast Drop-in Charger with UK Wall PSU and guidebook.
2 Year warranty